E. Kristin Anderson is hosting a month’s worth of guest posts and interviews all relating to poetry. Read through the list. You’ll recognize a name or two.
- Mark Stratton (editor, Cats with Thumbs Magazine)
- Gigi Amateau (author, CHANCEY OF THE MAUREY RIVER, A CERTAIN STRAIN OF PECULIAR) interviewing Paul Janeczo (author, A KICK IN THE HEAD, A FOOT IN THE MOUTH) I’m really excited about this one. My adolescent literature professor introduced me to Paul Janeczo’s work, and I used some of his lessons in my classroom.
- Kirsten Irving (edtior, Fuselit Mag/Sidekick Books)
- Sonya Sones (author, WHAT MY MOTHER DOESN’T KNOW, THE HUNCHBACK OF NEIMAN MARCUS)
- K.A. Holt (author, BRAINS FOR LUNCH: A ZOMBIE NOVEL IN HAIKU?!)
- Betsy Franco (author, METAMORPHOSIS, A DAZZLING DISPLAY OF DOGS)
- Francesca Lia Block (author, PSYCHE IN A DRESS)
- Erin Keane (author, DEATH-DEFYING ACTS)
- Deborah Ager (publisher and editor, 32 Poems Magazine)
- Jon Stone (editor, Fuselit Mag/Sidekick Books)
- Lisa Schroeder (author, CHASING BROOKLY, THE DAY BEFORE) and Kimberly Marcus (author, EXPOSED)
- Julie Sternberg (author, LIKE PICKLE JUICE ON A COOKIE) and giveaway courtesy of Abrams/Amulet
- Poem in Your Pocket Day, courtesy of Abrams/Amulet and author Bruno Navasky (POEM IN YOUR POCKET FOR YOUNG POETS)
- Sherry Shahan (author, PURPLE DAZE)
- Editorial Staff of Verandah Magazine
- Susan Robertson (blogger/critic, WastepaperProse.com)
- Miranda Kenneally (author, SCORE)
- Giveaway of Julia Alvarez‘ collection courtesy of Algonquin Books
- Caroline Starr Rose (author, MAY B.)
- Ellen Hopkins (author, CRANK, FALLOUT) and Holly Thompson (author, ORCHARDS)
- Little, Brown anthologies giveaway courtesy of Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Katie B. and The Mundie Moms (bloggers/critics, MundieMoms.com)
- Elissa J. Hoole (teacher and author, KISS THE MORNING STAR)
- Laurel Snyder (author, BIGGER THAN A BREADBOX, THE MYTH OF SIMPLE MACHINES)
- Ron Koertge (author, SHAKESPEARE BATS CLEANUP, SHAKESPEARE MAKES THE PLAYOFFS)
- Poetry picture book giveaway courtesy of Chronicle Books
- Tanya Lee Stone (author, SOMETIMES A BAD BOY CAN BE GOOD FOR A GIRL, THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE BARBIE
Be sure to stop by in the days ahead!
Karen Amanda Hooper says
Wow! What a line-up. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Heidi Willis says
What a heck of a line-up! That’s awesome!!
I love me some poets. 🙂
Joanne Fritz says
Wow! There you are, right next to Ellen Hopkins. YAY, Caroline!
I’ll be sure to check out Kristin’s blog. Thanks.
Julie Musil says
Holy cow, that’s awesome! I’ll go check it out.