Because I love talking about books almost as much as I enjoy reading, I thought it would be fun to start a series of posts about favorite books.
Here are five series I loved as a child:
1. Little House on the Prairie — Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Ramona Quimby — Beverly Cleary
3. Prydian Chronicles — Lloyd Alexander
4. Dr. Doolittle — Hugh Lofting
5. Anne of Green Gables — LM Montgomery
My son is very interested in sharing with all of you that his favorite is the Hank the Cowdog series.
What childhood series were your favorites?