And the winner is…Kelly Hobbs! Kelly is a student teacher just about to graduate. She says she’s excited about sharing verse novels in her future classroom. Congratulations, Kelly. I’m dropping your ARC in the mail today.
This Saturday, I’ll be speaking in New Orleans at an SCBWI technology meeting. I’ve been asked to share about my blogging experience. While I’ve already pulled together my talk, I’d love to hear what all of you have to say.
- What draws you to a particular blog?
- What keeps you coming back? What drives you away?
- In your opinion, what three things must every blog have?
- What three things should bloggers avoid including?
- Anything else you have to say about blogs in general?
Thanks! I look forward to the discussion and hope to bring some of your insight to Saturday’s meeting.