Many of you have probably already read the following posts. For those of you who haven’t, please consider stopping by today:
- Nathan Bransford’s re-post on the public life of authors
- Jody Helund’s post on how much of marketing is the author’s responsibility (especially interesting to read alongside Nathan’s)
- Tess Hilmo’s post, Do’s and Don’ts by…well, by you, a list of writerly things to do and to avoid created by writers themselves
- Valerie Geary’s Link-Hopping Tuesday, which is always loaded with great links for writers
- Susan Quinn’s Writing a Thinking Book is a great look at middle-grade books for the advanced reader
What posts have been helpful to you this week? I’ll be happy to add to this list.