Here’s the latest:
I’ve done my re-writes for the agent who said she’d happily read again if I considered some changes.
Last week, two more agents requested fulls. I’ve sent off the new version to them.
Yesterday, I contacted the re-write agent, explaining the changes and letting her know two others have requested my manuscript. She emailed saying she was pleased her suggestions were helpful and to re-submit if the other two agents pass.
I don’t know what will happen next. I could very well be starting the whole process again in just a few weeks. But for now, I’m trusting someone will connect with this story at some point, and I’m trying to believe I can calmly wait until then.